Mr.S.L.Nasa – President, Indian Hospital Pharmacist Association, Ex-President – Indian Pharmacy Congress, Manipal. He is considered the Father of Pharmacy in India and has taught in DIPSAR for more than 50 years. All his pupils are at very-senior positions in pharmaceutical industry.He has been conferred with Life Time Achievement Award in the year 2009 by the Indian Hospital Pharmacists Association, U.P. State Branch. He has been awarded the best alumni award by the College of Pharmacy (DIPSAR), Delhi. He is one of the founder member of Indian Pharmacy Graduates’ Association. Presently he is the Registrar of Delhi Pharmacy Council.
Mr.Atul Kumar Nasa – Mr. Atul Kumar Nasa is the President of Indian Pharmacy Graduates' Association (IPGA) & Managing Trustee of IPGA WELFARE TRUST. He is also President of Indian Pharmaceutical Congress Association (IPCA) and Vice President of All India Drugs Control Officers Confederation (AIDCOC). Mr. Nasa has been awarded the “Regulatory Person of the Year award” by 54th IPC Welfare Trust, Pune in the year 2009. Mr. Nasa has also been awarded Best Drugs Inspector Award at Mumbai by All India Drugs Control Officers Confederation (AIDCOC).
Dr. Rakesh Kumar Sharma - Dr. Rakesh Kumar Sharma is the Scientist 'G', Additional Director and Head, Division of CBRN Defence, Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi. Dr. Sharma is a dynamic and dedicated pharmacy professional with over two-and-a-half decade of technomanagerial and scientific experience in a wide variety of fields in biomedical Sciences like Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery & Development, Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Radiation Sciences, Cancer Biology, Photodynamic Therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Radiopharmacy, and CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear) Defence. He served INMAS in various capacity which includes Group Leader, Technical Information and Documentation Section; Head, Planning and Technical Co-ordination Division; Head, Radiopharmaceutical Department; Head, Biocybernetics and Radiopharmaceutical Division; Joint Director (Technical and Project Management) and Chairman, Product Council; Head, Radiopharmaceutical and Radiation Biology Division; Head, Radiopharmaceutical, Nanotechnology and Stem Cell Research Division and Head, Phytochemistry Division, DRL. He visited Germany, Cuba and USA for various scientific assignments. His contribution to the academics include following positions:
- Member, Board of Study (Bioinformatics) of Punjab Technical University, Jullandhur, Punjab
- Served Max-Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, Tuebingen, Germany as Associate Professor during 2002-03.
- Appointed Adjunct Professor in the Department of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, JamiaHamdard University, New Delhi.
- Dr. Sharma guided eight scholars for Ph.D (Chemistry, Biotechnology and Toxicology)
- Appointed Member, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, by the Vice Chancellor, MDU, Rohtak, Haryana (2008-10).
Dr. Arvind Gupta-Dr. Arvind Gupta is a well-known personality in Indian pharmaceutical industry. He is the Managing Director of Pharma Synth Formulations with two GMP and ISO certified pharmaceutical manufacturing units in Delhi and Sidkul, respectively. Over the 35 years, he is working for the Indian pharmaceutical industry and created various mile stones by serving quality pharmaceutical products. His contribution to the pharmacy bestowed him following awards and recognitions:
- Udyog Rattan and Excellence Award (1997)
- International Star Award” for Quality in Geneva, conferred by BID (Business Initiative Directions, Spain, 2007)
- “National Award-2007” conferred by the Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India (2007)
- “National Productivity Award-2009-10” conferred by Productivity Council of India, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India (2010)
- “FBP Award-2011” conferred by Council for Corporate Code of Conduct, Mumbai (2011)
- “Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award-2011” (2013)
Apart from his business activities, Mr. Gupta is a good trainer and motivator. He has conducted more than 100 seminars on personality, attitude development and self-motivation among pharmacy students, as part of his commitment to “give-back” something to his beloved profession.