Lloyd provides full placement support to its students in all in its areas of professional education - Technology, Management, Law, Pharmacy and Life Sciences. The underlying objective is to create and transfer knowledge for the welfare of the society.
We endeavor to provide Industry compliant talent and emphasis on Quality, Discipline, Self-Learning, Ethics and Values have borne rich dividends.
Our Placement model is a four stage process involving the Pre Placement activities, Career Guidance, Executing Placement and Post Placement reviews.
• Provide Placement support to the students in the prestigious organizations
• we also facilitate training of our students in the industries during summer and winter vacations
• project work for the students in the final year
• continuous institute-industry interactions
• alumni activities, participation in exhibitions, fairs, seminars and conferences
• counseling of the students on job opportunities
• facilitating industry visits and inviting distinguished speakers to add value in our programs.
Students are extensively trained to excel in pharma profession. We have state of the art infrastructure in terms of laboratories and sophisticated instruments which provides them hands on experience and technical skills. The institute has designed an industry focused curriculum which aims to impart latest and relevant knowledge to the students. The key strength of our department is our well-qualified and experienced faculty. Out of 25, 8 faculties are having Ph.D degrees and average experience is more than 9 years.
We draw students from various backgrounds and from different states. This provides students with a healthy exposure and understanding of various cultures and prepares them for future. Our students have established a good track record in terms of performance and stability, in various organizations which have recruited them.
Placement cell undertakes various activities of training and grooming of students in terms of conducting mock interviews, GD sessions, resume writing workshops, HR meeting etc. Along with providing placement assistance to students of M. Pharm and B. Pharm, placement cell helps in managing industry interactions and industry relations. It has forged good relationship with many reputed companies in field of pharmaceutical and life sciences.