The candidate must have passed Bachelor in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) from any recognized institute with minimum 60% marks.
Total Number of Seats - 15
Admissions are done in two modes based on university guidelines
- Entrance test conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow (FATE-2018)
- GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) conducted by AICTE
G-PAT passed candidates are given preference over other candidates.
Step 1: The application form can be downloaded from the link given and mailed to the email ID given in the contact section.
The application can be filled online at the “Apply online” tab
Step 2: The shortlisted candidates would be called for the final selection by phone/email./p>
M. Pharm. (Pharmacology) course at Lloyd is approved from various governing bodies.
- AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved
- PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) approved
- AKTU (Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh) affiliated
The 2 year M. Pharm. curriculum has been divided into 4 semesters and includes lectures, tutorials, practicals, seminars and projects etc. in addition to industrial training and educational tour etc. as defined in the schemes of instructions and examinations and executive instructions issued by the University from time to time. The curriculum will also include other curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities as prescribed by the University from time to time.
UNIQUE STRENGTHS OF LLOYD’S M. PHARM. PROGRAMME
- Animal House facility approved by CPCSEA (Committee for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiments on Animals), New Delhi
- Modular labs for Postgraduate level practical.
- Special classes for theory and practical on weekends also
- Online access to all notes, assignments, old question papers and solutions.
- Infrastructure – Smart Classrooms, Laboratories, E – garage
- Green & Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Central Instrumentation Facility including sophisticated instruments like HPLC, UV Spectrophotometer, Gel Electrophoresis
- Digital library with online subscription of peer reviewed Journals
SCOPE OF M. PHARM. PROGRAMME
- Medical Writing
- Medical Coding
- Patents & IPR
- QC & QA Testing
- Private Entrepreneurship
- Clinical Trials
- DRA (Drug Regulatory Affairs)
- CRO (Clinical Research Organization)
PLACEMENT & INTERNSHIP
Lloyd provides full placement support to its students in all of its areas of professional education - Technology, Management, Law, Pharmacy and Life Sciences. The underlying objective is to create and transfer knowledge for the welfare of the society. Some of our premium recruiters are: Ranbaxy, Nestle, Dr. Reddy’s, Alembic Pharmaceuticals, Dabur, Troika, Glaxosmithkline, Aimil Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark, Alkem Laboratories, Pharm-Olam, IQVIA, (formerly Quintiles and IMS Health, Inc.)
Collaboration has been signed between Lloyd School of Pharmacy & Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU) with an objective of sharing the resources for the purpose of perpetual research in the field of Pharmacy. Lloyd is also associated with various pharmaceutical industries for knowledge sharing with budding students.