The M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics) Programs brings to expertness in formulation development, drug manufacturing technology, and pharmaceutics process development areas, which are vital fields for manufacturing drug delivery systems. The first year of M Pharm in Top pharmacy college of APJ Abdul Kalam University (Formerly, UPTU) includes theoretical and practical sessions in the following fields: dosage form design and technology; advanced pharmaceutical methods of analysis; drug regulatory affairs; biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics; advances in industrial pharmacy. The second-year of M Pharm in Top pharmacy college of APJ Abdul Kalam University (Formerly, UPTU) is projects touch upon formulation evolution, stability studies, and method validation for traditional drug delivery systems. Regular interplay with phama companies for academic, conferences and placements is a special feature during the course.
The candidate must have passed Bachelor in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) from any recognized Pharma institute with minimum 60% marks.
Total Number of Seat - 15
Admissions in Lloyd School of Pharmacy one of the best college under APJ Abdul Kalam University (Formerly, UPTU) are based on the guidelines of the university and are done in two modes
- Through the entrance test conducted by the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh (UPSEE).
- Directly on vacant seat or through management quota based on merit in Graduation.
G-PAT passed candidates are
given preference over other candidates.
Step 1: The application form Lloyd School of Pharmacy can be downloaded from the link given and mailed to the email ID given in the contact section.
The application Lloyd School of Pharmacy can be filled online at the “Apply online” tab
Step 2: The shortlisted candidates would be called for the final selection by phone/email.
M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics) course at Lloyd is approved from various governing bodies.
- AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved
- PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) approved
- AKTU (Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh) affiliated
The 2 year M. Pharm. curriculum has been divided into 4 semesters and includes lectures, tutorials, practicals, seminars and projects etc. in addition to industrial training and educational tour etc. as defined in the schemes of instructions and examinations and executive instructions issued by the University from time to time. The curriculum will also include other curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities as prescribed by the University from time to time.
UNIQUE STRENGTHS OF LLOYD’S M. PHARM. PROGRAMME
- Internship / Projects in Pharmaceutical Industries
- Special classes for theory and practicals on weekends also
- Online access to all notes, assignments, old question papers and solutions.
- Infrastructure – Smart Classrooms, Laboratories, E – garage
- Green & Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Central Instrumentation Facility including sophisticated instruments like HPLC, UV Spectrophotometer, Gel Electrophoresis
- Digital library with online subscription of peer reviewed Journals
SCOPE OF M. PHARM. PROGRAMME
- o Formulation
- o Production
- o Advanced materials and delivery system
- o Patents & IPR
- o Cosmetics
- o QC & QA Testing
- o Private Entrepreneurship
- o Packaging
- o Drug regulatory affairs
- o Academics
PLACEMENT & INTERNSHIP
Lloyd school of Pharmacy Greater Noida provides full placement support to its students in all of its areas of professional education - Technology, Management, Law, Pharmacy and Life Sciences. The underlying objective is to create and transfer knowledge for the welfare of the society. Some of our premium recruiters are: Ranbaxy, Nestle, Dr. Reddy’s, Alembic Pharmaceuticals, Dabur, Troika, Glaxosmithkline, Aimil Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark, Alkem Laboratories
Collaboration has been signed betweenLloyd School of Pharmacy Greater Noida & Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU) with an objective of sharing the resources for the purpose of perpetual research in the field of Pharmacy.Lloyd School of Pharmacy Greater Noida is also associated with various pharmaceutical industries for knowledge sharing with budding students.